As a result of continued growth, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join the Wealth Management division of a highly successful accountancy practice.
Working within an established successful team you will support 3 experienced Advisers in areas of High Net Worth including complex pensions and investments work. In addition to report writing you will support the Advisers in the advice process. You will be expected to research and analyse products that are appropriate to the clients’ circumstances, prepare detailed reports, and assist the Financial Planners in establishing new client relationships. As such, this will include an element of client facing interaction.
You will already be Diploma level 4 qualified and be looking to progress further, in addition you will have previous experience of working within an IFA environment.
You will benefit from working for a professional and recognised IFA firm that will encourage you to learn new areas of Wealth Management. You will also be supported with further training and qualifications, alongside the opportunity to carve yourself a long-term, rewarding career within the business.
- Practical experience and knowledge of an IFA environment
- Diploma Level 4 Qualified
- Keen to progress with Industry exams (Working towards Level 6)
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive & energy
- Motivated by working in a fast paced environment
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in English & Maths
- Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook
- A good working knowledge of Truth cash flow modelling software
- A good working knowledge of IRESS Adviser Office
- Previous experience of the Standard Life, Aviva & Transact platforms
What we offer:
- 37.5 hour working week
- Pension Scheme – Employer contribution 5% of salary provided Employee pays 3% (gross)
- Death in Service cover – 3 times basic salary
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Regular social events
- Structured personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Discretionary bonus
To apply or for more information, please email a covering letter and up to date CV to Dawn Griffiths