COVID-19 precautionary measures
CONTINUALLY UPDATED DOCUMENT
UPDATE: March 24 2020
In response to the World Health Organisation (WHO) declaring Coronavirus (COVID-19) as a pandemic, Cowgills has implemented a number of actions to help protect the health and wellbeing of our colleagues, clients and the communities in which we operate.
For our people
• All our staff are now working from home.
• All internal and external events have been postponed until the Government advises that these can safely resume.
• We are providing support to our colleagues who have underlying health conditions or are carers for vulnerable individuals.
For our clients
• With our colleagues now working from home, we are all available virtually via Microsoft Teams, Zoom or available over the phone.
• If you suspect you may have been in contact or contracted COVID-19 within the last 14 days and have visited any of our premises, joined us at one of our events or had a face to face meeting with any of our colleagues, please let us know so that we can act appropriately.
At Cowgills we will do everything we can during these uncertain times to support you and please be assured that we are doing everything in our power to protect both our clients and colleagues alike.
As a digitally enabled firm, we are all set to work with you in a remote and agile manner, and don’t forget, we are contactable virtually or over the phone to answer questions and advise on your specific needs during these uncertain times.