We are looking for a driven college graduate to join our Business Recovery team in the North West.
About the role
At Cowgills we make your career development our priority. Whatever you think is possible for yourself is possible at Cowgills.
We’re not your ordinary accountancy firm, far from it. While we’re one of the North West’s leading independent firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, we’ve never lost sight of the fact that we work with people, not just numbers.
The Business Recovery Junior will develop their skills within the company, slowly taking on more responsibility as their abilities progress.
First 12 months
In the first 12 months you will be assisting managers in administrative tasks, learning the terminology and how the different types of insolvencies are dealt with:
- Learning the various systems to assist senior in the input of information on new case set up
- Assisting senior in preparing engagement documentation packs
- Assisting Senior in ID/Money laundering checks
- Assisting in preparing statutory reporting documentation
- Assisting in creditor and other data input post engagement
After 12 months
Once your skills have developed, you will proceed to take on your own case portfolios of corporate insolvency matters, working under a manager.
To ensure you’re getting the appropriate training, we will support you with an AAT qualification (or the equivalent foundation accountancy qualification) and going forward at the right time we would look at a CPI (an insolvency qualification).
What we offer you
- People join Cowgills because of the positive and enjoyable culture that our people create, we can guarantee you’ll really love working here
- Flexible working
- Incredible development and career growth
- List of benefits including access to counselling services and subsidised health
- A highly competitive salary (details available on request)
If you are interested in the role of Business Recovery Junior, then please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org< Return to Cowgills careers