We are looking for a Corporate Finance Executive to join our exceptional North West team.
At Cowgills we make your career development our priority. Whatever you think is possible for yourself is possible at Cowgills.
We’re not your ordinary accountancy firm, far from it. While we’re one of the North West’s leading independent firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, we’ve never lost sight of the fact that we work with people, not just numbers.
The Corporate Finance Executive is responsible for supporting all financial transactions undertaken by a client business including acquisitions, disposals and fundraises. This role will enable candidates to be involved in the complete process of managing transactions, from planning and preparation through to execution and delivery of the deal.
A little bit more about the role
- Review and analysis of financial projections, and underlying assumptions
- Developing an understanding of the client/target business and its drivers
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and operational information
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
- Identify and communicate key issues which may affect value
- Identify and quantify potential risk areas that may need to be addressed as part of the commercial transaction structure
- Active involvement in the production of quality, detailed written reports within agreed timescales, briefing the Partner/Director accordingly
- Preparation of financial analysis, including financial returns modelling
- Assist with the commercial structuring of transactions
- Liaising with all parties involved in financial transactions
- Assisting with negotiations
Who we’re looking for
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong experience of audit/accounts preparation / Corporate Finance or Transaction Services
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Able to quickly identify the core issues from a large volume of data
- Able to identify risk and/or potentially value affecting issues
- Strong experience in using Excel as a reporting and analysis tool
- Client focused, with an emphasis on quality and accuracy
- An ability to understand the bigger picture whilst maintaining an eye on the detail
- Ability to thrive under pressure
What we offer
- People join Cowgills because of the positive and enjoyable culture that our people create, we can guarantee you’ll really love working here
- Flexible working
- Incredible development and career growth
- List of benefits including access to counselling services and subsidised health
- A highly competitive salary (details available on request)
If you are interested in the role of Corporate Finance Executive, then please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org< Return to Cowgills careers