A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Support Administrator to join to join our Wealth Management division in Bolton on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the advisers in the provision of financial planning advice to clients both private and corporate.
- Data input of fact find information and documentation onto the back-office system (IRESS).
- Diarising events throughout the business cycle.
- Producing new business packs and preparation for client meetings.
- Producing client portfolio review information and presenting this with meeting packs.
- Ensuring that the back-office system records are fully updated to enable accurate management information and reporting.
- Liaising with providers and clients as required.
- Maintaining training objectives as agreed.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in accordance with regulatory principles for business.
• PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF AN IFA ENVIRONMENT.
• Experience of an office admin support role.
• To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills, drive & energy.
• Motivated by working in a fast-paced environment.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths & English.
• Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook.
• A good working knowledge of IRESS Adviser Office.
• Previous experience of the Standard Life, Aviva and Transact platforms.
If you are interested in this role, then please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
< Return to Cowgills careers