An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Support Administrator to join our Wealth Management team in Bolton.
The position is on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the advisers in the provision of financial planning advice to clients both private and corporate.
- Data input of fact find information and documentation onto the back-office system (IRESS).
- Diarising events throughout the business cycle.
- Producing new business packs and preparation for client meetings.
- Producing client portfolio review information and presenting this with meeting packs.
- Ensuring that the back-office system records are fully updated to enable accurate management information and reporting.
- Liaising with providers and clients as required.
- Maintaining training objectives as agreed.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in accordance with regulatory principles for business.
- Practical experience and knowledge of an IFA environment.
- Experience of an office admin support role
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive & energy.
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths & English.
- Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook.
- A good working knowledge of IRESS Adviser Office.
- Previous experience of the Standard Life, Aviva and Transact platforms.
- 37.5 hour working week, with non-contractual flexible working option.
- Pension Scheme – Employer contribution 5% of salary provided Employee pays 3% (gross).
- Death in Service cover – 3 times basic salary.
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Regular social events.
- Structured personal development.
- Free on-site parking.
To apply for this position, send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Jill Timperley, email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 26th February 2021.< Return to Cowgills careers