An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Support Administrator to join our Wealth Management team in Ilkley.
The position is on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the advisers in the provision of financial planning advice to clients both private and corporate.
- Responsible for the input of fact find information and documentation onto the back office system
- Managing the preparation of business packs for client meetings
- Responsible for the production of client review information
- Ensuring all clients records are up to date
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in accordance with FCA conduct rules.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience and knowledge of an IFA environment
- Experience of an office admin support role
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and energy
- Motivate by working in a fast paced environment
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Previous experience of the Standard Life and Aviva platforms are of benefit
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths and English.
- 35 hour working week
- Non contractual flexible working option
- Pension scheme
- Death in service cover
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular social events
- Structured personal development plan
- Free on-site parking