A new opportunity has arisen for an Junior Financial Planning Support Administrator to join our Wealth Management division in Bolton on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the IFA Support Administration team.
- Post- scanning, allocating and filing.
- Data input of fact find information and documentation onto the back-office system (IRESS).
- Diarising events throughout the business cycle.
- Producing new business packs and preparation for client meetings.
- Producing client portfolio review information and presenting this with meeting packs.
- Ensuring that the back-office system records are fully updated to enable accurate management information and reporting.
- Liaising with providers and clients as required.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in accordance with regulatory principles for business.b
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive & energy.
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths & English.
- Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook.
- Keen to pursue Industry qualifications.]
- Previous experience of Office Administration in a similar capacity.
If you are interested in this role, then please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
< Return to Cowgills careers