We are looking for experienced Transaction Services practitioners to join our growing Corporate Finance team in Manchester.
We have opportunities for individuals at Manager and Associate Director level, together with opportunities for qualified accountants who have gained some transaction experience and who wish to develop their career further.
At Cowgills we make your career development our priority. Whatever you think is possible for yourself is possible at Cowgills.
We’re not your ordinary accountancy firm, far from it. While we’re one of the North West’s leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, we’ve never lost sight of the fact that we work with people, not just numbers.
We are looking for people with due diligence experience to join our new Transaction Services team in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing team for candidates from both practice and industry who have a desire to work in a fast-moving deals environment. Strong commercial and analytical skills will be required alongside experience in clear delivery of key findings, report writing and an ability to articulate the key value drivers of a deal.
A little more about the role
- You will join an experienced Deal team who have a track record of delivering excellent client service
- You will be working in a dynamic environment, advising a combination of corporate, private equity and financing institutions on acquisitions, disposals and refinancings
- Work will be project based and involve developing a clear understanding of the key value drivers of a business
- The ability to work comfortably with large data sets is also essential both in and outside of Excel. The roles have excellent development opportunities for those keen to develop their career in practice
Who we’re looking for
- Existing due diligence experience together with a track record of dealing successfully with clients to deliver successful outcomes. Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Client focused, with an emphasis on quality and accuracy
- Strong experience in using Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to understand the bigger picture whilst maintaining an eye on detail
- Ability to thrive under pressure
What we offer
- People join Cowgills because of the positive and enjoyable culture that our people create, we can guarantee you’ll really love working here
- Flexible working
- Incredible development and career growth
- Range of benefits including access to counselling services and subsidised health
- A competitive salary (details available on request)
If you are interested in the role of Transaction Services practitioner, then please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.< Return to Cowgills careers