Audit & Advisory
Statutory Audit & Financial Statements
All companies need to prepare, and often Audit, Annual Statutory Accounts – that’s a given. Setting aside the compliance requirements, they are also a key indicator of the financial strength of your company significantly influencing the view of funders and credit agencies.
What makes us different?
Firstly, we work with you to understand where your business sits on its growth curve and signpost you to the most appropriate team. Whilst every business is different, there are common threads between many of our clients. We have created specific teams to cater for this and whether you are looking to embark upon a buy and build strategy, have sector specific requirements or are running a family business we have the perfect solution.
We put relationships, consistency and quality at the heart of our approach;
- We keep our audit and accounts teams consistent – meaning we build in-depth knowledge of your business and processes saving precious management time and focus.
- We adopt a partner led approach – our partners take the lead on service delivery.
- We offer insight that goes beyond the audit opinion – giving you a greater understanding of your organisation.
- We’ll deliver a comprehensive report– one that delivers on any relevant audit, tax, commercial, funding or strategic considerations that we find.
- We’ll hold pre year end planning meetings – this helps identify any relevant tax planning opportunities.
- We’ll give you confidence – Our robust quality control procedures means you can have confidence across all our service lines.
Come and See us
We would be delighted
to hear from you.
Meet the team
Partner and Head of Property & Construction
Partner, Audit & Advisory
Partner and Head of International
Partner, Head of Audit
News & Insight
Autumn Statement Review
Fiscal drag and how to protect your finances
Cowgills advise Trade Fabrication Systems Ltd on US deal
Cowgills reaffirms commitment to Bolton with new office in the town
Are you prepared to refinance your business?
What can we expect in the Autumn Statement on 22 November?
The recent increase in Property Services M&A
Has the agency valuation bubble burst?
Cowgills appoints its first indirect tax partner