When we are appointed Administrators of your company, our powers will be very broad. As Administrators, we can hold your company together while plans are formulated to rescue the business, maximise asset realisations, or put forward alternative options.
Our duties include:
- Filing necessary documents with the court
- Dealing with any charge holders
- Effectively managing the business while seeking a purchaser
- Dealing with sale of assets
- Liaising with creditors
- Dealing with employees and their potential claims
- Dealing with any company pension scheme
- Preparing proposals and reports for approval by creditors
- Dealing with all paperwork.
How much does Administration cost?
As Administrator, we will be paid out of the asset realisations. Actual costs depend on the complexity of the case and how long the Administration lasts.