Nobody wants to receive a report from an Insolvency Practitioner on behalf of a customer with a debt. With all the jargon that goes along with it, it’s natural to wonder if it’s even worth the effort.
When you get a report from an Insolvency Practitioner, having the right advice is invaluable. That’s where we come in – we’ll do all we can to make sure you’re in the best possible position.
Our specialists will give you all the expert advice you need right away, usually within 24 hours. We make sure you have as little to do as possible, we’ll take care of any associated administration so you can focus on other things. And don’t worry, we’ll provide this service completely free of charge.
Cowgills Creditor Protection Service is here for you to ensure that you are best represented in the unfortunate event that one of your customers is placed into a formal insolvency process.
Our service includes:
- Reviewing the report on your behalf to make sure the recovery strategy is in your best interests
- Assessing whether any investigation points need reporting
- Completing and submitting the voting form to ensure that your interests are being represented in full
- Completing and submitting the claim form so the monies you are owed, plus the correct statutory interest, are considered should there be a re-payment to creditors
- Attending Creditors meetings on your behalf.
Come and See us
We would be delighted
to hear from you.
Meet the team
Partner, Business Recovery
Business Development Manager
News & Insight
Quiz: Independent schools and VAT on fees
Autumn Statement Review
Fiscal drag and how to protect your finances
Cowgills advise Trade Fabrication Systems Ltd on US deal
Cowgills reaffirms commitment to Bolton with new office in the town
Are you prepared to refinance your business?
What can we expect in the Autumn Statement on 22 November?
The recent increase in Property Services M&A
Has the agency valuation bubble burst?