As the creditor you are entitled to appoint an insolvency practitioner to assist you in recovering outstanding debts, Cowgill Holloway Business Recovery can help. We bring expert insights into the debt recovery process, representing our clients’ interests at creditors’ meetings, asking probing questions, drawing on our industry and insolvency sector knowledge.
In these situations, speed is the essence. We respond quickly to enquiries and apply systems and processes to ensure clients receive an efficient, cost-effective service. At the same time, we appreciate that one size does not fit all. We work hard to understand every client’s particular situation and individual preferences and offer a bespoke and personal service relieving the pressure from you.
As part of our service we can:
- Attend creditor meetings on your behalf (or with you)
- Conduct Independent Business Reviews (IBRs) to provide you with advice regarding companies that are failing to meet their obligations
- Help you assess the recoverability of the debt
- File proxies on your behalf
- Offer general advice on debt collection