Cowgills Corporate Finance are engaged to assist in the sale of a well-established coating and finishing group with a strong presence in the North of England and operations in the Middle East.
- Core revenue base generated through sales and hire of a wide range of coating and blasting equipment.
- Good stream of project work involving design and installation of facilities including blast rooms and powder coating plants
- £8.5m FY18 sales with CARG of 10.4% FY15-19
- Consistent underlying earnings of £0.9m.
- Diverse UK and overseas customer base with no major dependency
- Excellent reputation demonstrated by strategic supplier relationships.
- Fantastic growth potential due to exclusive supply arrangements.
The shareholders now wish to crystallize the value of the Group and to dispose of their entire shareholding. The Managing Director is actively involved in the management of the business and is prepared to continue to support the business during a handover period.