About Euroforce People Solutions
Established in 2006, Euroforce People Solutions provides labour to an array of well-known brands, including many furniture and vehicle manufactures, and in 2015 was recognised in the top 20 of the ‘Recruiter Hot 100 List’.
About the deal
The business was acquired in a management buy-out by Managing Director Simon Hayton, who has worked in the business since 2009.
Our role in the deal…
Euroforce had previously appointed Cowgill Holloway as auditors and to provide strategic advice prior to the sale. During the sale process Paul Stringer, Corporate Finance Partner and Lisa Wilson, Tax Partner advised the vendors on corporate structure and tax matters, managing the transaction throughout.
Cowgill Holloway provided:
- Pre-sale advice in preparation of an eventual sale
- Full marketing of the business and in depth financial analysis
- Advice on the terms of the offer
- Financial/commercial review of the share purchase agreement
- Management of the tax due diligence process
- Personal income tax and capital gains tax advice to the shareholders
- Advance clearance from HMRC in relation to the proposed transaction
Why Choose Cowgill Holloway?
Corporate Finance is an integral part of Cowgill Holloway LLP, a leading North West based independent firm of accountants and business advisors. We offer innovative corporate finance solutions to our clients. Our dedicated corporate finance team draws on extensive and broad-ranging experience in advising entrepreneurs, business owners and corporate clients. We provide a service that is closely tailored to each client’s specific needs and circumstances and characterised by a high level of partner involvement.