Our corporate finance team are experts in selling businesses using best practice techniques and advice to help support business owners no matter how large or small the business is. Our flexible approach is adapted to each individual client, but the common theme is a hands-on, excellent service designed to maximise value for shareholders. Selling businesses is a specialism and the role of the expert lead adviser is so much more than simply brokering a transaction or just acting as a selling agent.
Our complete service covers the following:
· Creating an exit strategy to identify the right time and route for exit
· Valuing the business
· Preparing the business for sale
· Developing a strategy for marketing the business
· Researching and identifying potential buyers
· Assisting in the preparation of a sale memorandum
· Approaching potential buyers on your behalf and soliciting offers for your business
· Negotiating the price and other terms and conditions of the sale
· Working closely with your lawyers and project managing the transaction to completion
We work in the strictest of confidence and keep you fully informed of progress at every stage of the sales process, making your transition from business owner to business seller as painless and straightforward as possible.