Corporate Finance

Dekko

Sale of Dekko Window Systems Ltd to Inwido AB Malmo Sweden. Inwido acquired 70% on completion with an option to acquire the remaining 30% in 3 years. Deal value £15m. Multiple 5.75.

About Dekko

Dekko is a manufacturer of PVCu windows doors conservatories and patio doors established in 2008 by Gary Torr and Kurt Greatrex. The company is based in Ashton Under Lyne Manchester.

 

About the deal

Cowgills introduced the buyer to Inwido AB and assisted with contract negotiations.

 

Sector

Metals manufacturing

 

Dekko
Speech Bubble

Come and See us

We would be delighted
to hear from you.

Meet the team

Ian Johnson

Ian Johnson

Partner

Ian Johnson

Partner

Sam Davies

Sam Davies

Partner

Sam Davies

Partner

David Furlong

David Furlong

Partner – Debt Advisory

David Furlong

Partner – Debt Advisory

Jane Rash

Jane Rash

Director

Jane Rash

Director

Lorraine Dewhurst

Lorraine Dewhurst

Business Development Manager

Lorraine Dewhurst

Business Development Manager

Andrew Nelson

Andrew Nelson

Corporate Finance Partner

Andrew Nelson

Corporate Finance Partner

Julie Brown

Julie Brown

Head of Research

Julie Brown

Head of Research

Ben Barlow

Ben Barlow

Associate Director

Ben Barlow

Associate Director

James Kennedy

James Kennedy

Director

James Kennedy

Director