Our transaction support team has over 30 years’ experience of helping clients achieve a successful transaction from both a financial and tax due diligence perspective.
We provide support across the deal cycle from buy side acquisition due diligence, to refinancing processes and to helping clients prepare for a sale process through vendor assist and vendor due diligence.
- Our approach centres on value, based on a deep understanding of our client’s business model
- We ensure our due diligence work is focused on matters that are relevant and important to you, our client
- We have deep data analytics experience with the capability to work with very large data sets to get beneath the skin of how a business makes its money
- We are collaborative, communicating regularly to ensure clients are aware of key diligence findings as they arise
- We are partner-led, using targeted analysis and the experience of the team to deliver clear advice through the transaction process
- We are proactive and make clear recommendations to help secure and deliver value post-deal
Get in touch if you wish to discuss our Transaction Support Service in any more detail, we’re more than happy to help.
Come and See us
We would be delighted
to hear from you.
Unrvld acquisition of Made To Engage Limited
Steel Dynamics Group acquisition of Offshore Stainless Supplies Limited
BDR Group investment in 3C Technology Limited
Intec acquisition of Frog IT Services Limited
4Com acquires Reach Digital Telecoms Limited
YFM investment in Think Energy Limited
4Com Group acquisition of Eastern Telephones Limited
Bridges Fund Management acquisition of Storetec Services Limited
Potens acquisition of HWCGS Care Limited
Handl Group acquisition of IPRS Group Limited
News & Insight
Autumn Statement Review
Fiscal drag and how to protect your finances
Cowgills advise Trade Fabrication Systems Ltd on US deal
Cowgills reaffirms commitment to Bolton with new office in the town
Are you prepared to refinance your business?
What can we expect in the Autumn Statement on 22 November?
The recent increase in Property Services M&A
Has the agency valuation bubble burst?
Cowgills appoints its first indirect tax partner